TRENDnet Gigabit PoE Splitter, Wall Mountable, Adjustable Voltage Output, PoE Powered, TPE-104GS
Mega Sale! Save 21% on the TRENDnet Gigabit PoE Splitter, Wall Mountable, Adjustable Voltage Output, PoE Powered, TPE-104GS by TRENDnet at Click Top. MPN: TPE-104GS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TRENDnet’s Gigabit PoE Splitter, model TPE-104GS, networks a non-PoE device in a remote location using a PoE network connection. The TPE-104GS
TRENDnet’s Gigabit PoE Splitter, model TPE-104GS, networks a non-PoE device in a remote location using a PoE network connection. The TPE-104GS splits a Gigabit PoE connection into separate power and Gigabit data sources. A convenient dip-switch adjusts output power to 5V, 9V, or 12V in order to match non-PoE device power requirements. The included combination 2.0 and 2.5mm jumper cable provides greater device compatibility.
No power adapter necessary; the TPE-104GS takes a PoE network connection, and splits power and data into separate connections to network a non-PoE device with power up to 100m (328 ft.).
Adjustable Voltage Output
Convenient dip-switch adjusts voltage output to 5V, 9V, or 12V in order to match non-PoE device power requirements.
Wall mountable design accommodates most installation scenarios.
- Quick Installation Guide
- Jumper cables (2.5 to 2.0/2.5mm)
Features & Highlights
- Power a non-PoE device up to 100 meters (328 ft.) away. Splits a gigabit PoE signal into separate power and gigabit data sources
- Adjustable voltage output supports 5V, 9V, or 12V devices
- Use this compact device with PoE switches or injectors
- Save on installation and equipment cost
- Full Duplex Gigabit speeds. IEEE 802.3af PoE compatible
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|