Actiontec 200 Mbps Powerline Network Adapter Kit (PWR200K01)
Free Shipping Included! Actiontec 200 Mbps Powerline Network Adapter Kit (PWR200K01) by Actiontec at Click Top. MPN: PWR200K01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Get fast connectivity using electrical outlets in your home.View larger Connect Home Entertainment Devices to the Web Through Power Outlets The
Connect Home Entertainment Devices to the Web Through Power Outlets
The Powerline Network Adapter Kit provides users with fast connectivity in areas where WiFi signals are weak, or a fixed Ethernet connection is needed. They provide the performance of a wired network through most electrical outlets throughout the home. Powerline networking allows you to create Internet connections wherever there's an electrical outlet in your home. Perfect for high-bandwidth applications like HD video and audio streaming, you can gain access to your high-speed Internet, computers, gaming consoles, high-definition televisions, and DVRs without installing new cabling. The Powerline Kit contains everything you need to solve many of your home network needs.
- Step 1: Connect the the Powerline Adapter to your router with an Ethernet cable.
- Step 2: Plug the Powerline Adapter into a nearby electrical outlet.
- Step 3: Connect another Powerline Adapter into another electrical outlet.
- Step 4: Connect devices to the second Adapter.
- Are the Wireless Network Adapter’s lights glowing green? Congratulations! You've created a Powerline network, without the hassles of running cable.
Why is the Powerline Network Adapter Kit Better than Other Solutions?
There are some distinct advantages. Fast Ethernet connections allow you to connect DVRs, Blu-ray player, DVD players, gaming consoles, and OTT devices with less buffering and fewer drop-offs than wireless connections. Powerline gives you a strong connection throughout your electrical system, no matter where you connect. Electrical outlets are also more common than any other type of connection in the home, so you have many options when it comes to the location of the Adapters.
The Powerline Adapter uses your home electrical lines to create a high-speed network throughout your home. With the simple plug-and-play installation and push-button pairing, you get the performance of a wired network without running Ethernet cable.
Model: PWR200K01 kit (one port plus one port), Interfaces: Two 10/100 BaseT Ethernet LAN ports total, Data Rate: HomePlug AV PHY rate up to 200Mbps over standard home power line; Ethernet rate up to 100Mbps, Operating Range: Up to 300 meters (984 feet) in wall power lines, Power Input: 100 to 240V @ 50/60 Hz,Compatibility: Coexists with HomePlug 1.0 (14/85 Mbps) and interoperates with HomePlug AV (200/500 Mbps)
What's in the Box: Two 200 Mbps Powerline Ethernet adapters, two ethernet cables, and a Quick Start Guide
Features & Highlights
- More reliable signal than wireless and reaches locations wireless adapters can't, including garages and basements
- Perfect for connecting Blu-ray players, Gaming Consoles, DVRs, Internet TVs, PCs and more using their Ethernet ports
- Easy setup: Simply plug in to your power outlets. No installation disks.
- Works with any Ethernet-enabled device
- More secure than wireless! 128-bit AES pushbutton security with key management
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.2 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.4 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|